April 18, 2024 8:39 pm

let's share Our knowledge for a better understanding

Molee Forum

We invite you to become a valuable member of our Molee Forum. We discuss topics on relaxation with music and how to use music for study, work, and meditation. In addition, we share our knowledge on different types of meditation such as transcendental meditation, mindful meditation, mantra meditation, and vipassana meditation.

Listen Music Regula...

Notifications
Clear all

Listen Music Regularly

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@martin_s)
Topic starter

Do you listen to relaxing music regularly?

Posted : 29/08/2022 9:11 pm
(@davidj96)

I do listen to relaxing music regularly and I find it helps me to stay calm and focused throughout the day. There are many different genres of music that can be classified as relaxing, including classical, jazz, ambient, and drones. Personally, I enjoy a mix of all these genres depending on my mood.

Posted : 29/08/2022 9:29 pm
(@max_man)

I often find myself listening to classical music when I need to focus on a task, jazz when I want to unwind after a long day, and ambient or drone music when I simply want to relax and let my mind wander.

Posted : 29/08/2022 9:30 pm
Natalia Miller
(@amal_admin_89)
Member Admin

Hello,

Yes! Listening to relaxing music is one of my favorite things to do. It helps me to relax and clear my mind. I find that it also helps me to focus better when I am working on tasks that require concentration. There are so many different types of relaxing music to choose from, so there is something for everyone. I often listen to classical music or nature sounds when I want to relax. But there are also some great pop songs out there that can help you relax, too. If you're looking for some recommendations, here are a few of my favorites:

"Clair de Lune" by Claude Debussy
"Aloha Ia O Waiana" by Ledward Kaapana

Posted : 29/08/2022 9:32 pm
(@tania_99)
Eminent Member

Yes, I listen to relaxing music regularly. It helps me calm down and de-stress after a long day. There are plenty of great relaxation albums out there to choose from, so you can find one that suits your taste. I find that it’s best to listen to relaxation music in a quiet place where you can really focus on the soothing sounds. Whether you’re looking to wind down before bed or simply want to take a break from work, putting on some calming tunes can really help.

Posted : 29/08/2022 9:37 pm
Share:
Don't Miss
Blogs
Shop Here
Business Directory
Our Youtube Channel
Newsletter

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

We are providing all the latest articles, new directory entries, and relaxing music videos in our newsletter.

Shopping cart0
There are no products in the cart!
Continue shopping